Today relationships are far more complicated than they have ever been. But why is that?
Earlier in this century the roles of men and women were far less versatile than they are today. So today, have to get our minds through all the changes of society, and we also have to understand differences of the sexes to avoid headaches created for ourselves and our partner.
Women here is a brief overview of some things you should understand about the opposite sex:
- He doesn’t want to eat a side salad with balsamic vinegar.
- He doesn’t want to stand in the bathroom and talk to you while you get ready.
- He wants to go outside and play with his friends every now and again without you.
- He might like watching you do down-ward facing dog, but he doesn’t want to do it.
Men here are your brief overview:
- She doesn’t really want you opinion; just agree
- Nicholas Sparks is a genius
- You’ve come close to taking over the role of her best friend, be prepared to hear about who is dating whom and The Kardashians.
- Chili’s Grill and a Keg stand is not a date night.
The Cynical Therapist came to be when two therapists became friends. SoulMates or Kindered Spirit Animals… Call us what you will…. We are two bad*** chics Licensed to teach you how to grow into your full potential and add some humor along the way.
Laurie Wilson and Elle Anzalone are both Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in Huntington Beach, CA.